♤♤♤ Elegant Gibson Tuck ♤♤♤
The Gibson tuck [also known as the Gibson roll] is a vintage hair style dating from Edwardian times. Simple to achieve, it works well with any Edwardian, Victorian, feminine or Gothic inspired look.
Required items: one hair elastic and hair pins as required.
- Comb your hair through and tie it into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck using a elastic hair band.
- Part your hair at the very back, just above the elastic hair band.
- Take the end of your ponytail and flip it upwards, then pass it downwards through the parting you have just created and pull tight if necessary.
- Repeat step 3 once or twice more, depending on the length of your hair and then tuck up the remaining loose ends and pin to secure.
- Enjoy your elegant updo ♤
Get in my closet!! Pls.
i loveeee elementary. natalie dormer you rule my entire being.